Universithing: Pilot Universithing: Pilot

I thought that was just the intro

And then it ended and I cried a little inside.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

Not funny

Wasn't funny, vote me down you predictable moronic masses of newgrounds with your terrible immature sense of humor. I think I see a pattern, just say that it's epic and awesome and you laughed your ass off to this overly blunt and witless humor, and everyone will think somehow your review was incredibly insightful. I'm surrounded by idiots.

JohnnyUtah responds:

maybe you only saw the super obvious and you're not as bright as you think you are...

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

LOL!

That was hilarious! Funny :)

No sleep No sleep

Hahaha so true.

You really took this animation to the end. The sound effects really made it a higher class animation, although graphically poor it portrayed the exasperation of those nights of insomnia

MrRogersColostomyBag responds:

Of course insomnia may not even be the problem maybe, distractions better yet lol

Catchy Tune Catchy Tune

I don't get it

Sorry I watched it like a million times and I still don't get the joke...explain.

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

not bad, They're getting better.

It's good to see the quality of these is starting to go up, slowly but surely, I must admit I do look forward to these, and I did laugh, now can you unblock me! I need to talk to you. =)

TooF No.7 TooF No.7

I couldn't agree more.

As Leader of the anti toof movement I feel t's my duty to tell you, you have fought well young flash maker, against the almighty overated toof

Ying-yong responds:

Thank you very much, but the true leader is RexCo. Glad to help.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Crap the what?

Too little animation and lack of good music pulled the
entertainment out of this clip. However it still managed to keep a high quality look to it. There was little movement in the characters which effected how you could tell the story, and as a result the actual story doesn't make much progress. The story was weak and underfined. The only thing going for the movie was the style and graphics.

-FlashKid

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Good going, Not great though.

Good but got boring pretty quickly though. I had a good start but couldn't hold humor to the end. Too little movement and when there was some it eased the wrong was round and didn't look natural. So far it's over-rated but that'll change soon enough.

JohnnyUtah responds:

is that THREAT..or a PROMISE?!?!

TLC - Episode 5 TLC - Episode 5

Not bad

It's not a disaster, it actully had a plot and had length and had humor and graphics wern't that bad, style was unique. I give it the thumbs up! well done, I'm looking foward to more, hang on I actully ment that, I'm really looking foward to them. I gave you 5 to counter act the 0's.

HandsomeJake responds:

Thanks so much for watching!