Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

I combined alcohol and mushrooms

And suddenly a goat appeared and it spoke and told me kieli ja jostain syystä jalkani
oli tulessa.

Light It Up! Light It Up!

>.> it's imposible

I can't do it seriously... T_T still a clever game none-the-less.

-Quadrato- -Quadrato-

Awesome!

Awesomely addictive! Simple and effective Idea, Loved it!

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

Awesome!

Almost all of the features of the game remain intact including the turtles sliding around qualitys, which you can play soccer with ^_^. I love it though it takes me ages to get over those little block floating in the air lvl 2 when you have the slippery ground engine on. But Still awesome scripting on your part, aswell as the putting it all together, keep up the great work.

Antibiotic v 1.71 Antibiotic v 1.71

Nice job!

I've really wanted to make a game like this, really like this. I wanna make AntiBiotic 2!

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

I LOVE IT!!!

No really, I just love this game, it was just the right ammount of diffculty it had plenty of variety, it was fun, simply fantastic, keep up the great work, and looking forward to the next game buzz and TD make! Keep up the good work!

Anchor Ball Anchor Ball

Great game!

I loved it, everything about it was done great, although the game was short it was surely complete. The graphics ruled, no bugs plenty of levels. Keep up the great work!

Full hipnotics Full hipnotics

I saw that coming a mile a way, god.

I new that was going to happen as soon as I read hipnotics. "oh a dim lighting" just gave it away, this is bs

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

Unrespectable.

Pretty bad considering alot of the animation was poor, does not deserve the score it got and the front page position, bu then again neither does alot of the other tutorials you did. All thats good about this is the fact that it looks pretty. You can draw ok but you lack the ability to animate so don't try and teach it.

- also that fbf bouncing ball was pitiful.

Flash- Tips and Tricks Flash- Tips and Tricks

ok sure,

Sure it doesn't have increadible graphics, sure it doesn't have style, or music that hasn't been used 50 trillion times before but you know what? It what it's actully saying that matters, and what it's saying is true, I'm sure you've helped someone work more effectivly on their flash.